Re: scratch buildds

On Sat, Jun 15, 2019 at 05:01:29PM +0200, Adam Borowski wrote:
> Not every commit is worth testing,

So only push when you want to test. GitLab CI tests every push, not
every commit.

> especially on bigger packages.  I don't
> want to cause unnecessary drain on already limited resources (crap
> architectures have slow buildds).

It's perfectly possible to create a GitLab CI configuration that says

build:mipsel:
  tags:
  - mipsel
  when: manual
  # ... rest of config goes here

where the "when: manual" means "create the job in the database, but
don't start it unless someone logs on to the webinterface and clicks the
'run this job' button". That would alleviate that concern.

--
To the thief who stole my anti-depressants: I hope you're happy

  -- seen somewhere on the Internet on a photo of a billboard