Re: De-Branding of Icedove, reintroducing Thunderbird packages into Debian

Am 15.02.2017 um 19:49 schrieb Contact Webmasteur:
> Thunderbird in Debian Jessie and Debian Stretch ? When ?

There is simple answer for this, it's done if it's done.

This will mean, Stretch is on the way and for now it looks good I think.
For Jessie we need to start the packaging work, but also modify the
existing wrapper script as we don't have planned to switch the
Thunderbird profiles folder to the upstream default.

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert