Re: ifupdown2: debconf followup

On Aug 01, Lars Wirzenius <liw@liw.fi> wrote:

> > Sorry, what I actually meant was "every non-toy Debian system".
> we get that you have strong preferences. However, could you please
> avoid inflammatory language when talking about anything that isn't
> according to your preferences?
Reasonable people should not get "inflamed": I like toys myself and
I have a lot of them, there is nothing intrinsecally bad in using a toy
or maintaining one.
But I also know that toys cannot get in the way of real work: there are
a lot of people here for whom Debian is much more than a toy and I will
not fail them by optimizing for a fringe use case.

--
ciao,
Marco