Re: Making Debian ports less burdensome

On Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 8:04 AM, Steven Chamberlain wrote:

> As far as the dashboard goes, I've started out with:
> https://kfreebsd.eu/dashboards/ports/

Seems like that should be moved here:

https://buildd.debian.org/status/

> I want to add pages per-arch that list the packages that FTBFS,

Already exists:

https://buildd.debian.org/status/architecture.php?a=kfreebsd-amd64&suite=sid

> one-per-line, showing if a bug is filed already or not.  (And if not,
> being able to draft a FTBFS bug with a few clicks.  This leads towards
> eventually filing those bugs automatically.)

These need to be added though.

> I want to the emphasize bugs in 'core' packages and show and count those
> separately.  Not sure yet where to get that list from, though it should
> be different per architecture.

You'll need to define 'core' first. Are you talking about the packages
needed to rebootstrap the port, priority standard, 'key' packages as
defined by the release team's autoremoval prevention stuff or
something else?

> Graphing the numbers on that page over time would be nice.
> mips and armel currently seem worst of the current release arches.
> mips64el looks pretty good despite not being a release arch yet.
> And hurd is ahead of kfreebsd.

Something to add here:

https://buildd.debian.org/stats/

--