Re: Automatic dbgsym packages built by default as of today!

On 12/20/2015 02:13 AM, Michael Biebl wrote:
> Am 20.12.2015 um 00:26 schrieb Niels Thykier:
>> Hi,
>>
>> As of today, dak supports the dbgsym packages built by debhelper and
>> with debhelper/9.20151219 they are now built by default!
>
> This is awesome.
> Huge thanks to everyone involved. That's a nice, early christmas present!

It's also St.Nicholas here (Serbs are mostly Orthodox and church uses
Julian calendar so..) - yay! (btw, it's my family slava so all are
invited to it ;)

Again, such an awesome news this is and I am joining all the thanks to
everyone involved!

Cheers,

zlatan