Re: Lintian autoreject tag changes

I'd like these tags to be added to the fatal list:

* debian-changelog-file-uses-obsolete-national-encoding

I believe that dak already rejects packages with non-UTF-8 changelogs by other means (see bug #717851), so adding it to the list would be a purely informative change.

* debian-copyright-file-uses-obsolete-national-encoding

37 source package currently trigger this tag, which is quite a bit. However, most of these problems are very easy to fix. I would be happy to do a MBF (with patches!) if you feel it's necessary.

Links:

http://lintian.debian.org/tags/debian-changelog-file-uses-obsolete-national-encoding.html
http://lintian.debian.org/tags/debian-copyright-file-uses-obsolete-national-encoding.html

--