Re: arm laptops and d-i

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 12:54:27AM +0200, Adam Borowski wrote:

> It took me way too much time to figure it out, and I'm not exactly a
> Debian newbie (although no experience with laptops or arm bootloaders).

Hi,

I understand that, while it took you quite a bit of effort, you managed
to run Debian on the thing after all.

Did you collect notes? I can't seem to find a page dedicated to the
device on the Debian Wiki[1], and no result shows up on Google. Would you
mind contributing the procedure you've followed, so that other interested
individuals can get Debian running with a reasonable amount of effort?

Thank you.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/
--
Andrea Bolognani <eof@kiyuko.org>