Re: [RFC] Collecting changelog entries in projectb

On 2010-02-24, Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org> wrote:
> Anyways, the thing is - data should be gathered where it belongs
> to (and is processed anyways). changelogs and other similar data
> actually are something the archive needs to process, so storage is
> easy. Things like UDD should not generate it, but merely be consumers,
> probably linking it to other sources (that have no place in ftpmaster).

I agree with the "it should be generated where it's processed" part.  We
buildd people would like to get access to live changelog by the way to
generate some mails.  packages.debian.org is not sufficient for that
currently because we need it available when the packages are synced into
the wanna-build database.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern