Re: New Menu category Applictions/Multimedia

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 01:34:42PM +0100, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Le vendredi 19 février 2010 à 13:02 +0100, Wouter Verhelst a écrit :
> > The fact that Gnome doesn't show the Debian menu (thereby requiring me
> > to either find that mythical option somewhere which would enable it, or
> > to manually start the application) is one of the reasons I'm not using
> > gnome.
>
> You mean you can configure the Debian menu manually using hints, but
> you’re not able to click on the “Debian” checkbox in the GNOME menu
> editor?

I didn't say that.

I said that the lack of the Debian menu (by default) is one of the
reasons I'm not using GNOME. I also can't click an option that I don't
know where to find (though admittedly, I haven't looked far -- mostly
because the lack of the Debian menu is not the only reason I dislike
GNOME).

> I know the UI of this editor is perfectible, but I find this criticism
> far-fetched.

That's of course your prerogative.

trying to fool the system.