Re: Consistent bases

On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 01:43:36AM +0200, lcnrf@libero.it wrote:

> wanted to try out its quality. To reach my target, i have downloaded
> many many files in many directories and thought alot on how to put them
> togheter. At the end no problem but how hard it was and how many time it
> taken me with my 56K modem.

You could have saved yourself a lot of time and headache by first
reading the installation instructions at:

http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/#new-inst

Also, if bandwidth is short, you can obtain Debian CD-ROMs for only a
few dollars, which you can use to make boot floppies, or boot directly,
and for the complete installation.  www.cheapbytes.com, for example,
sells them for $3.49.

--
 - mdz