Re: ITP: debwrap

> > Again, watch your mouth.  Do discussion, not hysterical scream.
> > Got it?
>
> Ok, but could you please realize which one initially
> pull a trigger.
>
> Joey Hess:
> >
> > What are you talking about?
>
> Got it?
> --
I think this discussion is becoming too much OT and personal as opposed to
usefull.  Joey has a sometimes irritating, but neccessary, habit of responding
stongly to posts that have too little detail to explain the writer's position
on a topic.  This keeps this list sane and usefull to everyone.  If you want
to avoid being caught up in threads such as this one, then don't mention flaws
in existing packages without specifying what it is that you mean (i.e. say
'debconf does not save choices that an administer makes so he can use those to
install identically configured machines later' rather than 'debconf's
non-interactive mode is too limited').  Also I'd like a link too your package
as it may be usefull to me.
	And to Joey, don't ever change.
-paul