Suggestion: People pay more attention to lintian

After seeing that nearly 200 packages had bad dependencies
I went to see if lintian checks this sort of stuff. Not
directly but it does.

Is low lintian errors/warnings a release goal?

If so, are there graphs on the numbers of errors because
the current numbers of bugs look disheartening.

If not, then all I can say is 'how are the boot floppies going'
because I'm more interested in getting potato released than
low lintian results.

Anyway, keep it up and Happy New Year
(or Happy New Millennium or you're using the Common Era Calendar)

Martijn