Re: Switch to perl-5.005_02 ?

On Mon, 5 October 1998 13:24:56 +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Yes, if we do nothing for slink then we will have to make perl5.005 (and
> all perl package after 5.005) conflict with a list of 35 package with
> precise version.

Yep. Seems more of a hassle to me.

> Perl 5.005 is stable.

If we use basic Perl 5 I don't see any reason it should not work
and I'd really like to know what known problems there probably
are. We're not talking about threaded perl here, that may become
an additional package.

Alexander

--
"When we're born, we cry that we are come / To this great stage of fools."
(Shakespeare, King Lear)