Re: debian.novare.net and mirrors

> Many thanks to everyone involved in moving things from
> master.debian.org to debian.novare.net.

Seconded!

> However, not surprisingly all of the file times in the ftp archive
> to have changed in the move. This could cause havoc for mirrors by
> making them re-transfer everything.

A tip for mirror admins: If that's the case, you can run mirror with a
-T option. It will then change all times on local files to match the
remote files again.

But maybe it's better to get the times to what they were before...
maybe with the same trick, but the other way round? I.e., the master
archive once "mirrors" e.g. ftp.debian.org?

BTW, will master.debian.org be redirected to debian.novare.net in DNS?

Roman