Re: Updating Minetest to 5.5

Hi all,

Now that Debian Salsa is starting to come back online I've pushed the
5.5.0 packaging to my Salsa repository [1] and it is ready for review.

A few things I hoped to get clarification on:

* dh_auto_configure failed to complete, so I switched to calling cmake
  itself and that worked fine. Is this something to worry about? I know
  packagers are encouraged to use the build system itself if the
  dh_auto_* commands don't work, but I'm not sure if those DEB_*
  environment variables in d/rules are used by base cmake.
* The postrm script for minetest-server doesn't delete the user it
  creates to execute the server under. Is this normal practice or should
  I file a bug for this?

Cheers,
Travis

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/twrightsman/minetest