Re: [RFS] minigalaxy - simple GOG client

Hi Stephan,

On Thu, 07 Jan 2021 15:20:20 +0000, Stephan Lachnit
<stephanlachnit@protonmail.com> wrote:
> I'm searching a sponsor for minigalaxy, which I want to maintain in the
> Games team.
>
> Minigalaxy is simple Gtk-based client which allows you to install games
> owned on gog.com, a platform for DRM free games. It can download native
> Linux games as well as games for Windows through Wine.
>
> On mentors: https://mentors.debian.net/package/minigalaxy/
> On salsa: https://salsa.debian.org/stephanlachnit/minigalaxy

This looks rather interesting, thanks for packaging it! I can take care of
sponsoring it, but I do have one question: is there any particular reason for
not using debhelper compatibility level 13?

FWIW, lgogdownload is in main, not contrib...

Regards,

Stephen