Re: How to disable Gitlab CI on Salsa?

Hi Olek,

Le 08/09/2020 à 17:54, Olek Wojnar a écrit :

On Tue, Sep 8, 2020 at 11:41 AM Vincent Prat <vinceprat@free.fr> wrote:

I maintain the game lugaru [1] within the team.
Upstream provides a file, .gitlab-ci.yml, which enables CI tests on
Salsa even though the file has nothing to do with the Debian package.
Because of that, every time I push changes to the repository, tests are
run, fail, and I receive failure notifications.

I just set your custom CI path to:
debian/gitlab-ci.yml

That gives you the option of providing your own yml in the future but it should cause Salsa to ignore the upstream one. Does that fix your problem?

It seems to work. Thank you for your help.

Vincent