Re: Once again: Trigger rally for next release

Am Dienstag, den 12.02.2019, 20:38 +0100 schrieb Bruno Kleinert:
> Am Samstag, den 09.02.2019, 20:40 +0100 schrieb Onsemeliot:
> > On Tue, 2019-02-05 at 05:25 +0100, Bruno Kleinert wrote:
> > > Hopefully I'll have some time to update the Debian package this
> > > week
> > > to upload it before the freeze.
> >
> > Bruno, is there still hope that you can create a Debian package in
> > time?
> >
> > Unfortunately, packaging still goes over my head.
> >
> > Best,
> > Onsemeliot
> >

> Hi Onsemeliot,
>
> I regret, I didn't manage to finish packaging 0.6.6 for Debian
> 10/buster in time. The last missing task I need to do is to update
> debian/copyright for data.zip.
>
> It should be possible to ship an updated package of 0.6.6 for buster
> via buster-backports, though.
>
> Cheers - Bruno

I read the soft freeze policy one more time on [1] and to my
understanding there seem to be no automated transition blockers active.
Therefore I uploaded 0.6.6+dfsg-1 to unstable and let's hope it
migrates to buster in 10 days. If it won't, I messed up and expect a
release manager to appear with a whip in her/his hand behind me. :)

Cheers - Bruno

[1] https://release.debian.org/buster/freeze_policy.html