Packging Mr Rescue error

Hi All,
Mr Rescue is now Love 0.9.1 compatible. I've started repackaging it and
will update the policy when done. However, I found my previous rules
file was a bit bogus and after proper testing I have an error.

Here's my rules;

#!/usr/bin/make -f

%:
	dh $@ -Pdebian/mrrescue_build

override-dh_auto_build:
	cd mrrescue && zip -r -q -9 ../mrrescue.love ./*

#workaround for dh_installinit bug #719359
override_dh_installinit:

The build line doesn't produce a mrrescue.love file but if I execute
that on the command line it does. Clearly I'm having a bash n00b moment.

Help?

--
Steven Hamilton
I don't look like two zombies