Re: supertuxkart 0.8.1

Hi Gianfranco,

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 9:38 AM, Gianfranco Costamagna
<costamagnagianfranco@yahoo.it> wrote:
> Hi Bas,
>
> Unfortunately the previous svn diff wasn't building on a clean environment because of a missing libbluetooth-dev.
>
> This new svn diff builds with no problem now.
>
> I hope Vincent will take it and upload it soon :)

Thanks for your work! Can you please push it to the pkg-games svn
repo? I'll review it when I have time (after exams are over, i.e.
today in fact). I would also like to keep stk's irrlicht patches in
sync with irrlicht as well (for ease of maintenance), so I'll likely
upload irrlicht 1.8.1 first.

> I don't want to steal other people work, I would like to upload it, but we should wait for an ack before uploading right?
>
> (does pkg-games follow a less restrictive rule on NMU or team uploads?)

There are some "guidelines"[1], but not rules. For my team-maintained
packages, you could just make a team upload for whatever reason and I
won't mind at all unless you happen to break something. An ack before
uploading would be nice, of course. :)

Also, I'm subscribed to the list, no need to cc me.

Cheers,
Vincent

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Guidelines