Lenny release coming - concentrate on finalizing current packages

        Hi!

 I feel a bit uneasy when seeing that we currently still pull in new
packages at times - and still notice some other packages that might get
considered to not being in a release state.

 Pretty please, for the packages you care (and also for those you don't
but others neither do), check wether they are uptodate with latest
upstream version, wether there are pressing bugreports that have to get
into lenny and prepare updates for those.

 I can't stress it too much: The lenny freeze will happen in the not too
far future and we don't want to miss the deadlines for those and start
whining around afterwards because we did not put the efforts at the
apropriate times.

 For a quick reference, and I hope I don't list some packages wrong, the
following might need special interest:

New Upstream versions[*]:
asc
attal
attal-themes
droidbattles
enet
fretsonfire
gamine
gmult
mancala
ogre
plib
plib-doc
stormbaancoureur

[*] There though is a HUUUUUUGE list of packages that don't seem to
have watch files or have broken watch files - those might "hide" new
upstream releases through that. To be able to have this working as a
team we really /need/ those watch files to be able to see where we need
to invest efforts. If you feel guilty about a missing watch file, add it
yesterday already! :)

RC bugs:
asc
chromium