Re: RV: Some questions about debian

On Mon, Aug 13, 2007 at 10:14:54AM +0200, Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> Can anyone give me feedback for this question from Ultrastar NG upstream?
>
> I don't have access to non-i386 architectures myself to test it.

 As you might remember I sponsored an upload for you and I am using
powerpc, so it works here - I just wasn't able to test it because of
missing song files, like discussed. :)

 So from the endianness point of view, the program works itself - I
though have no idea about the loading of song files and stuff.

 So long,
Rhonda