Re: thinking together artwork to 'Wheezy'

Thanks to all of you for your kind replies.

I understand that there is the risk that many users will not
understand why we use notes, like many did not understand the planet
and the rocket of Space Fun, but I invite you to also consider that:
- old time Debian users surely know where Debian nicknames come from
and maybe, just as a decorative element like Franz says, it will be
cool to address their knowledge.
- Fedora Wallpapers are among the most appreciated ones in the linux
community and they have had a lions, the sun, a seabed etc, but I do
not think that all Fedora users know the story of Leonids, Verne, etc,
behind them...they only see really good looking wallpapers and liked
them. I think that is only a matter using the elements in the right
way coordinate them well.

Thanks for all your feedback and sorry for my poor English.

Best Regards,

Marco Milone