debian/ubuntu relationship session at UDS: remote participation

Dear all,
  this morning (10am, EDT / -0400, i.e. less than 3 hours from now)
there will be at UDS the session called "Debian Healtcheck" [1], i.e. a
discussion about the current state of Debian-Ubuntu relationships. I'll
attend it as I've done at last UDS and I expect several other DDs
attending UDS to show up there.

It just occurred to me that people on this list might be interested in
attending remotely, here are the needed information:

- audio streaming will be available from http://icecast.ubuntu.com:8000/
  you need to look for the stream corresponding to the room called
  "Antigua 1"

- IRC channel (for questions and the like): #ubuntu-uds-Antigua1 on
  irc.freenode.net

- notes using gobby-0.5 at gobby.ubuntu.com (document name will be
  announced on IRC)

I apologize for the delay in sending out this information on my part.
Most likely, a faulty RAM bank in my head made me realize quite late the
interest of quite some people of this list in participating.

Cheers

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/community-m-debian-healthcheck

ti resta John Fante -- V. Caposella .......| ..: |.......... -- C. Adams