Is an MBF and unblock for packages introducing new files in /bin or /sbin or /lib in Bookworm acceptable at this stage?

Hello Release Team,

If we were to do a MBF against packages that in _Bookworm_ have
introduced new files in /bin, /sbin or /lib*, would you accept the
consequent mass unblock request?
I am asking beforehand as there's no point in going through the effort
if you don't, the advantage is only if we can sort it before Bookworm
ships, and the bugs would become invalid and be closed as soon as it
does as per moratorium otherwise.

By Helmut's count, there's around 178 such files to move. The project
should probably have added this as a distro-wide rule as part of the
moratorium, but that ship has sailed.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Luca Boccassi