debian-ctte list posting access

A little birdie tells me that we can now permit posting to debian-ctte
based on GPG signatures as well as subscription to debian-ctte.  This
would be very good, and I'm sure that the rest of the committee agree
with me that this should be done straight away.

For now accepting any valid signature should be fine; there is no
reason why nondevelopers should not be able to mail debian-ctte.  We
might have to think again if spammers start actually signing their
mails.

I will update the website to tell people to sign their mails and/or
subscribe to the list.

Thanks,
Ian.