Re: Technical committee composition and activity

On Fri, Jul 19, 2002 at 09:04:52PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Dale, Guy, Jason, Raul: now would be a good time to pipe up and say
> you're here really and promise to actually take part.  Otherwise we'll
> assume you've moved on to other things.

I am still on the committee?

I'm sorry, I've been completely out of touch with Debian since Februrary.

At the moment:  I've moved, I don't have a phone yet, I've got access
to the machine which was receiving my debian email, but have not had
a chance to review it.

If there is a particular set of issues you'd like me to focus on
(especially if there are certain subject lines or words to search
on), I'll try to bring myself up to speed on those issues.

But I have been out of touch, and I've not been active -- and if you
want somebody on the committee more active than I currently am able to be
I'll support you in that.

Thanks,

--
Raul