Cron package removed from Bookworm cloud images

Removing rsyslog+logrotate [!325] has resulted in cron being removed from
Bookworm cloud images because apparently nothing except logrotate did depend
on cron. Cron package still has priority `important` in Bookworm repos.

Was this removal intentional?

---

There might have been another discussion about removing cron from cloud images
around the same time, but I was not able to find it. I base my conclusions on
this timeline:

- 2022-09-02: Rsyslog removal MR is merged: [!325]
- 2022-09-03: Last occurence of cron in Bookworm cloud images: [list-before]
- 2022-09-04: First Bookworm image without cron package: [list-after]

[!325]: https://salsa.debian.org/cloud-team/debian-cloud-images/-/merge_requests/325
[list-before]: https://cloud.debian.org/images/cloud/bookworm/daily/20220903-1127/debian-12-generic-amd64-daily-20220903-1127.json
[list-after]: https://cloud.debian.org/images/cloud/bookworm/daily/20220904-1128/debian-12-generic-amd64-daily-20220904-1128.json