Re: Sprint 2019

On Sat, Oct 12, 2019 at 03:02:46PM -0700, Zach Marano wrote:
:I'm ordering breakfast and lunch catering for Monday- Wednesday... I'm
:assuming we have 15 people and I'm assuming that some are vegetarian and
:some are gluten free. Are there any other food allergies we should know
:about?

Sounds about right to me.

Wiki says 8:30-9am start, I plan to arrive about 8am (hopefully).

Reminder enter through Gates entance on the corner on Main and Vassar streets:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/42.36196/-71.08980&layers=N

There's a lot of ways in but that one has signs to guide you.

See you all tomorrow,
-Jon