RE: Create a Wheezy vm from scratch for Windows Azure

[Pierre Couzy]
Jose gave some informations, here is an alternate way (not using csupload which is AFAIK only available on Windows) :
http://blog.couzy.com/post/Quick-guide-on-preparing-a-wheezy-image-for-Windows-Azure.aspx
I had some discussions with Arnaud Patard on how to do everything without using non-free components, I'll share when we find time to recap.