Hello,

On Wed, Jun 9, 2021 at 10:48 PM Louis-Philippe Véronneau
<pollo@debian.org> wrote:
> On 2021-06-09 12 h 57, Elana Hashman wrote:
> > With https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=905456 complete,
> > we can now migrate over to our new mailing list,
> > debian-clojure@lists.debian.org.
> >
> > Does anyone have any opinions on whether we should also be updating the
> > team email on packages to point to the new list?
> I think we should!

Hold on, does that mean when we s/old-list/new-list in our packages,
we'll get emails to this list about each new upload from Debian FTP
Masters & each time a package migrates to testing, and for each bug,
et al, like this[1]?

If so, then please no. :/
This becomes excessively spammy & the main purpose of the list will be
lost. I did not subscribe to the older list because of the very same
reason. That said, if I'm the only one who feels this way, then by all
means go ahead, I won't be a blocker here.

[1]: https://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/pkg-clojure-maintainers/2021-January/thread.html