Re: mailinglist description

On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 05:49:18PM +0100, Christoph Burgmer wrote:
> Hi everybody,

Hi Chris,

Thanks for bring this issue into discussion.

> isn't the description of debian-chinese-gb@lists.debian.org wrong?

Yes it's wrong.

> http://lists.debian.org/debian-chinese-gb/ says:
>
> "All posts are automatically converted to Big5 encoding and
> cross-posted to the debian-chinese-big5 mailing list."
>
> Furthermore it states: "Posting to this list is allowed only by its
> subscribers."
>
> I think both isn't correct currently. Maybe somebody wants to update
> this one?

Actually, either of them used to be true some time in the past (though
probably not both true at the same time), but not anymore.

We need to get an updated discription and then submit a bug asking the
mailing list archive admins to fix it.

Regards,
Ming
2007.11.28