Re: Streamlining d-i releases

On 16824 March 1977, Cyril Brulebois wrote:

I realize that getting a sudo line on fasolo would mean increasing the
security risks quite a bunch for a limited gain. Since we already have
a mechanism to trigger changes in the archive via release team access,
that is /srv/release.debian.org/www/proposed-updates/*_comments (which
we can edit from coccia); maybe something similar could be done to
trigger dak copy-installer?

I put SSH trigger into the room, instead of sudo. You supply the version
on the ssh cmdline, and if that exists in unstable, a copy-installer is
run with that version. Could even be extended to have source and target
suite selectable too.

--
bye, Joerg