Re: New unofficial Debian 11.4 release torrent files not registered in the bittorent tracker

Hi Blaž!

On Mon, Jul 11, 2022 at 01:24:30PM +0200, Blaž Zakrajšek wrote:

>I am not sure if this is the correct address to report, but I would
>just like to report that (at least some) new unofficial Debian 11.4
>torrent files are not registered with the bittorent tracker[1][2],
>however the official ones are[3].

Hmmm, looks like the tracker didn't pick up on those on when I
released them. Oh, hmmm. I've just fixed a typo and re-prodded the
seeders now. Looks like that's fixed it.

Thanks for reporting!

"We're the technical experts.  We were hired so that management could
 ignore our recommendations and tell us how to do our jobs."  -- Mike Andrews