corrupt netinstaller file

Hello,

When trying the stable v9.9.0 amd64 netinstaller, I keep getting the message that the libc6 file is corrupt. The file is /cdrom/pool/main/g/glibc/libc6_2.24-11+deb9u4_amd64.deb. The installer also fails to download the file -- despite the working network connection. The install cannot proceed because the file's part of the base system.

This occurs with both (1) the direct debian-9.9.0-amd64-netinst.iso file (mirror at <https://saimei.ftp.acc.umu.se>) and (2) the .torrent file from <https://cdimage.debian.org>.

In all cases, I successfully download, checksum, and write the ISO to a flash drive from another OS. There's no other problem with the installer -- up until that file.

Thank you for your time