Re: Sources needed by default?

On Mon, Jan 30, 2006 at 08:36:00AM -0200, Daniel Andrade wrote:
>[what would be a "top-post"? anyway, sorry if it's wrong...]
>
>> I'm trying to...
>>
>> There is a limitation in debian-cd at the moment that even if you
>> don't build and source CDs it will still do some initial setup for a
>> source build CD when you make binary CDs. You can work around this,
>> though.
>
>So, I'll have to download all the sources????

No, not at all. It's possible to make a couple of minor changes to
stop this.

>> Are you using the build.sh script?
>
>Yes Steve, I'm using it... still asking for the sources..... :(

Right. That's the problem. The build.sh script is set up to do source
builds too by default. A couple of changes should fix that for you:

 * Change the "make list" command to "make bin-list" instead

 * Either set IMAGETARGET=bin-official_images in CONF.sh, or change
   build.sh to do "make bin-official_images" at the end.

Give that a try and let me know how you get on...

"C++ ate my sanity" -- Jon Rabone