Re: [Debian-ppc64-devel] problems with debian ppc64 on openpower710

Sven Luther wrote:
1. Standard ISO file doesn't work. That is already described in the bug report #330636

So, what is the problem now ? Is there some confusion somewhere about this ?

I think this step worked fine for Matthew, since he was able to boot into
yaboot automatically, so i wonder why it still fails for you.

Hi again,
it doesn't fail, it just doen't print out the "boot.msg" and doesn't use the correct cd-device. So it is exactly working for me as Matthew already described. The ISO-filesystem is correctly created of course. Sorry for the confusion!

Sven, (and all the others): thank you all for a Debian cd which is bootable on IBM CHRP boxes!

Harald