Searching through the contents of .jigdo files: jigdo-search.php

Hello,

maybe you've seen Fenio's mail on debian-devel about his jigdo-search
script a few days ago:
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2005/08/msg00118.html> The script
<http://people.debian.org/~fenio/jigdo-search.php> allows you to search the
sarge CDs/DVDs for package names.

I liked this idea a lot, but saw some room for improvement, so I ended up
re-implementing this myself:

  <http://atterer.net/jigdo/jigdo-search.php>

In contrast to the other script, it has a daily cron job running in the
background which automatically updates the list of known .jigdo files, so
the results will always be up to date. In a private mail, Fenio did not
have any problem with my version being linked from the CD web pages instead
of his.

What do people think, is it OK like that? As usual, if I don't hear
anything, I'll add links to it from the CD pages. :)

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯