Re: Kernel cmdline

Hi!

Jan Henke <Jan.Henke@taujhe.de> writes:
> I never tested it with kFreeBSD before, but /etc/default/grub should be
> a starting point. I know it works with Linux to add values to
> GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT and/or GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX. I currently have
> no system at hand to test. I hope that helps.

Which is ignored on kfreebsd unfortunately. Ideally we would want
somnething like that .. both for adding things like `-D` to the kernel
commandline and for adding `set kFreeBSD.*` stuff. But that would still
need to be done.

  Christoph

--
9FED 5C6C E206 B70A 5857  70CA 9655 22B9 D49A E731
Debian Developer | Lisp Hacker | CaCert Assurer