Any news on wireless-tools?

I checked bts, build reports etc, but I don't find a log for wireless-tools.

The ath0 interface is visible, and mentions it has 802.11
capabilities. Naturally, (5) interfaces is going nowhere until
(7)wireless is available.

ath0: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> metric 0 mtu 2290
        ether x
        media: IEEE 802.11 Wireless Ethernet autoselect (autoselect)
        status: no carrier
        nd6 options=23<PERFORMNUD,ACCEPT_RTADV,AUTO_LINKLOCAL>

Should I stick to bts+reportbug, or is there other handling to consider?

Regards,

Scott.