Which BSD?

Well i got a question now, finally it seams some1 has decided to do what
most of us has waited up to know (the ftp/cvs). I have just one
question: will the project be developed on a particular BSD os? I mean:
there are OpenBSD, FreeBSd, NetBSD... are there plans to port debian
particularly on ONE of these, or to create a distribution working on ALL
of them. What could be the problems on making this last possibility? (i
mean the things which can't be compatible).

thanks