Re: Proposal: change Japanese font for GUI installer

Hi, Cyril.

2023年7月4日(火) 10:09 Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org>:

> Hi,
>

> > Cons:
> >   * Increase image size a bit. +1.9MB
>
> I'm interested in fixing this issue but before doing so, I'd like us to
> take some time to investigate the increased memory pressure we've seen
> between Debian 11 and Debian 12, leading to situations where the OOMK
> kicks in.

By the way, is there the maximum limitation about the size of font file
to be bundled for d-i?

We have a discussion about "Which font should be used?" topic in
Japanese debian-devel ML.
Above question is raised from the discussion.

Regards,

--
Kentaro Hayashi <kenhys@gmail.com>