debootstrap: don't symlink /proc when in docker

Hi,

I recently created a merge request[1] on salsa.debian.org, cleaning up the /proc handling in docker after a patch in 1.0.104 changed timestamps when building reproducible Debian images (also, debootstrap currently works around it's own workarounds).

I'm just writing this mail because I'm unsure if that's the correct way of contributing to debootstrap or if it's better "initiated" via mail. Please don't feel compelled by this, I'm not impatient, just unsure if I hit the correct path of communication at all.

Kind regards,
Eicke Herbertz

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/debootstrap/-/merge_requests/70