Use debootstrap minbase in netinst ISO

Hi there,

how can I use debootstrap minbase variant in a customized netinst ISO. I end up with 274 packages installed in the final Image, which is a lot more than with a basic minbase setup. I found a few lines in bootstrap-base.postinst:

# Check if a specific variant should be used
if db_get base-installer/debootstrap_variant && [ "$RET" ]; then
	DEBOOTSTRAP_VARIANT="--variant=$RET"
fi

Would it install a minbase system if I db_set base-installer/debootstrap_variant "minbase" somewhere in the initrd?

Best regards!