Re: Problem preseeding wifi password

Hi, thanks for your reply! No, there are no single/double-quotes,
apostrophes, or dollar signs. The password contains a-z, A-Z, 0-9, and
_ only.

Another thing I noticed but didn't mention is that in the ssid list,
it splits the ssid into two entries in the menu. There's a "," in the
ssid name and that's where the split occurs. No "," is shown in either
menu entry. Maybe the ssid list is comma-separated rather than using a
character that can't or is less likely to appear in a ssid? This seems
to just be a cosmetic issue but could confuse users as to which entry
to select in cases like that. Since my primary problem is the password
preseeding and unrelated to this, I didn't mention it before.

Thanks!