Re: Easier installer?

Hi Samuel

On 18/11/2017 02:15, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Put another way: I *don't* think we want to change this set of
> questions, we'd just lose users. Thus the other proposal, proposed right
> from the start of the thread: have *another* panel of questions really
> meant for beginner, and that advanced users can easily skip, for the 90%
> cases that often match beginners cases.

+1, because the choice of questions is just one part of the problem. The
other is that d-i asks some questions, does some work, and then asks
some more questions. For a simple mode for the 90% of users out there,
it could ask all the simple questions up front and then continue with
the work. Right?

-Jonathan