Re: 'Screenshot' option of Graphical installer not accessible through keyboard

Hi,

Kaartic Sivaraam <kaarticsivaraam91196@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I recently tried to install Debian 9 using the graphical installer. Due
> to some unknown reason my mouse did not work in the graphical
> installer. It wasn't a big deal as I could manage well just with my
> keyboard BUT I was unable to capture a screen shot of an error as the
> option for taking screen shot wasn't accessible through the keyboard
> like the 'Continue' and 'Back' options. It would be nice to make it
> accessible through the keyboard as it would be helpful in situations
> like this.

Thanks for your mail.
This has already been reported in

And it turns out that this bug already exists from the very beginning in
Debian 4.0, where the graphical installer was introduced ...

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.1 under the   n e w
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   9   " S T R E T C H " .