Re: Next d-i alpha release: late June

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 09:49:02AM +0200, Vagrant Cascadian wrote:
> On 2016-06-27, Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote:
> > Vagrant Cascadian <vagrant@debian.org> (2016-06-27):

> >> I'm working on it right now with a couple other very trivial fixes...
>
> Uploaded u-boot 2016.03+dfsg1-6 a few moments ago. Please test away to
> make sure it actually fixes the issues!

I have run some short tests on an A20-Lime2 - with 2016.03+dfsg1-6
it doesn't hang anymore during boot, so the patch works as
expected. I'll try to find time for some further tests later this
evening.

There is some other (not necessarily u-boot-related) issue with a
locked i2c bus on poweroff (but not on reboot), but that doesn't
prevent the system from being used normally, so that is nothing
that should prevent us from doing a new d-i alpha release.

Regards,
Karsten
--
Gem. Par. 28 Abs. 4 Bundesdatenschutzgesetz widerspreche ich der Nutzung
sowie der Weitergabe meiner personenbezogenen Daten für Zwecke der