Re: Problem with d-i manual file - FIXED

Hi,

Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:
> The status line (the second line in the file, containing filename,
> revision, timestamp and latest editor) does not get automatically
> updated when it is committed.
> Indeed it has not changed since its initial revision 2006!
> I cannot see anything wrong with it.
> I tried to use another one copied from
> manual/en/hardware/hardware-supported.xml, but it also wasn't changed
> with my commit.

I have learned some more about subversion:
svn:keywords "Id" was not set for that file.
Fixed.

To bring translations up-to-date regarding this (and since there were
other changes, such as that ones from Ben, that made me noticing the
problem with amd64.xml), I have regenerated po and pot files for d-i manual.

Thanks
Holger

PS: I have checked if there are more files with svn:keywords "Id"
not set, but everything fine, that was the only one.

--
Created with Sylpheed 3.0.2