Re: Blends pages, tasks pages etc.

Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:
>> Let's take two of my packages: esorex and astrometry.net. The first one
>> has debtags, the second hasn't. Can you point me to a /any/ place in the
>> Debian ecosystem where esorex benefits from its debtags, while
>> astrometry.net doesn't? Could you specify a use case that is currently
>> solved with the Debtags?
>
> Well, the use comes if you ***design*** a proper set of DebTags and add
> these to all the packages.

I must say that I have no idea. Debtags to me look like a nice general
idea; however when coming closer I don't see more than just "its a nice
general idea". I have no glue what to do with them. They are an answer
to some question, but to which? Unless this is solved, I cannot design a
debtags set.

That's why I am asking for use cases. The Debtags FAQ isn't really
verbose about this.

Best regards

Ole